Question About Phase 1

• Hello,

I hope I can get a dialogue going here. I always check and see if anyone has written anything new here. I have a question. I just received my book and there is no way I can do Phase 1 because of my Type 2 diabetes. Has anyone started with Phase 2 and still lost weight?

Thanks for your answers,
    Melanie in Colorado
  • Hi there!

Welcome!

You will definately still loose weight with wave 2 as wave 1 is only 10 days and is design to loose weight fast as well as removing your craving for sugar.

Personnally I did wave 1 last year and never did it again. In july I started with wave 2 and stopped in september. I lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks on wave 2

Hope it helps!
  • Hi
    Hi Melanie,
    My Hubby and I only did 2 days of phase 1, I got too shaky trying to follow it. We went to phase 2 and we have had great success. We continually lose every week. I tend to lose between 1-2 pounds and he tends to lose between 1-3 pounds a week. You should be able to do great starting on phase 2. Good luck and post often. It's been kinda slow on this board.
    Blessings~Linda
  • Thank you both. I sure wish this was a more active forum. I am still reading the book and don't know if this is my lifestyle or not.

Melanie in Colorado