TOTALLY off topic kid post

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • BOTH my little girls (Maddy-8, 6th year in ballet and Olivia-6, 4th year in ballet) auditioned and were picked to dance in the Nutcracker this year! It's a HUGE event for our town and our Symphony orchestra plays, held in our local theatre. I am SO STOKED. It's worth mentioning that my husband Jeff is ALSO in it (opening party scene... lol!)

The worst thing? I CAN'T TELL THEM until Judy (owner of the studio) tells them! I'm dying over here!!!!
  • cfmama Congrats to you and your family.
  • Congratulations. My dd danced in it her sophmore and senior years in high school. She was just part of the general cast. I loved it when she and her boyfriend did the party scene.
  • parts are yet to be decided... but I imagine Liv will be a mouse and Maddy will be a clown. Jeff's in the general party scene in the beginning
  • OMG! that is awesome!
  • Very exciting! Congrats!
  • very cool!!!
  • So Judy told the girls today and they are OVER THE FREAKING MOON ECSTATIC!!!! Of course the studio was filled with crying kids and irate parents that didn't make it Which does bite

Madeline (she's 8) was also asked to assist in a younger ballet class today and possibly from now on! *happy sigh*
  • Awww!
  • That's fantastic news! Congrats to the little ones.
  • You must be sooo excited!! Congrats to the whole family!! xoxo
  • Oh how wonderful and exciting!!!!
  • Very exciting!!!
  • Way to go, all of you!
  • That is really exciting. I hope you have a camcorder for this SPECIAL-once-in-a lifetime event. Congrats to all!