What did you have for breakfast 9/30?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Today I think I will be having fat free milk, and rice chex. A banana. Water.

What about you? Hopefully its more exciting than mine!
  • 3/4 cup of Capt n crunch with fat free milk. Not the greatest start, but I guewss it could be worse.
  • Coffee, toasted Kashi Blueberry Waffles with Almond Butter and Raspberry fruit spread.
  • Whole wheat english muffin w/ peanut butter and an apple for later.
  • Eggs, bacon and low carb yogurt
  • 3/4 cup 1% yogurt with 1 cup puffed rice cereal
  • Well..something I don't normally. I made my girls waffles before school, so I made myself one with the leftover batter.

Buckwheat Flour
    Whole Wheat Flour
    Egg
    Fat-free Milk
    olive oil
    Flaxseed
    Baking powder
    Sugar-free syrup (my kids got maple syrup)

Now I am drinking coffee w/almond milk. Does anyone else think my breakfast was a carb nightmare? Is it just me?
  • Not very exciting here...

3/4 cup of steel cut oats
    w/ 1/4 cup blueberries
    1 cup low sodium V8 juicek
  • an egg on a piece of whole wheat toast spread with laughing cow. coffee and water and vitamins!
  • a container of trader joe's fat free Greek yogurt with honey, 1/2 package of sliced strawberries
  • I egg, 3 egg whites, a tsp of.homemade chipotle sauce (roasted chipotle peppers + tomato paste, garlic, oregano grown on my very own balcony and dried, salt, pepper), spinach, mushrooms scrambled in 1tsp olive oil and some garlic to offend my colleagues and 30gr light feta cheese on top. And it was DELICIOUS!!
  • Quote: I egg, 3 egg whites, a tsp of.homemade chipotle sauce (roasted chipotle peppers + tomato paste, garlic, oregano grown on my very own balcony and dried, salt, pepper), spinach, mushrooms scrambled in 1tsp olive oil and some garlic to offend my colleagues and 30gr light feta cheese on top. And it was DELICIOUS!!
    Wow. Can I join you for breakfast next time you make this, LOL!
  • A breakfast sandwich made with the following:
    1egg (high in omega 3)
    1 toasted high protein bagel
    1 turkey sausage

1 cup of coffe (w/ half&half)
  • Spaghetti squash topped with stewed zucchini, carrots, mushroom, tomatoes, onions and garlic and a sprinkling of Parmesean Cheese. DELISH.
  • Breakfast is one of those difficult things for me because sometimes I feel nauseous if I think about eating food in the morning. I generally need something light to get me going like a piece of fruit but lately my breakfast has been the same thing.

A shake composed of:
    1 scoop of vega vanilla chai protein powder
    1/2 banana
    water