3FC Member FresnoBeeDude passes

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I am sad to say that FresnoBeeDude has passed. He didn't post that much recently, but his story was one of success.

This is a link to his story. http://www.hanfordsentinel.com/artic...0723518966.txt

When he passed last weekend, he was training for a triathlon. He kept living his dream.
  • Well, it has not been a good week for 3fc, has it? I am very sorry to hear this. FresnoBeeDude is one of the people I looked to for inspiration when my own would fail me. He truly showed the world what amazing things could be accomplished with determination. My sincere condolences go out to his family and friends.
  • Oh how sad. I am shocked.

I am terribly disturbed and deeply saddened by this news. It just seems so incredibly - sad. And unfair. And, oh and a million other things....

May he rest in peace. My deepest sympathies go out to his family and friends.
  • This saddens me so much. His determination and story are inspirational.

I am sending heart felt condolences to his friends and family.
  • Many condolences to the family, he was an inspiration.
  • Oh no! This is horrible news. He hasn't been around in a while, but he was such an inspiration for everyone.
  • What terrible news! My deepest condolences to his family and friends. He will remain an inspiration always.
  • He definitely was an inspiration. He will be missed.
  • My condolences to his family.
  • omg, i was just reading his post about being in the local paper this morning. i didnt know him, but he seemed like a very determined and hard working man. my condolences and sympathy go out to his family.
  • This is so sad to hear. FresnoBeeDude was definitely an inspiration.
  • I remember him well from last year when I was trying to find my way. I spent days reading his myspace blog and was truely amazed! He was such an inspiration to me, and I have thought about his story quite a bit over the past year and a half. Steven was awesome, and will be missed by so many. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
  • That is very sad news to hear He was a big inspiration to me..his family will be in my thoughts!
  • Very sorry to hear this I read his story when I first joined and it was such an inspiration to me. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
  • So very sad to hear. May he rest in peace.