Waiting on my Book

• Hello Everyone,

I am waiting on my book to arrive from Amazon and the recipe book also. I am a Type 2 diabetic with my sugars under control. I have read so many articles on the Mediterranean diet for diabetics. It is incredible. I have been on many different forums on 3 Fat Chicks. I have like you been on many diets and need one I can live on and also finishing lossing the weight. I hear the food is delicious and inventive. I also exercise 4-5 days a week.

I look forward to talking to you all and enjoy the journey with you. I hope this group is active. I love talking about our lives and jouneys.

So I say salute to all,

Melanie in Colorado
  • Hey Melanie, welcome to the Sonoma/Med forum! It's inconsistently active around here, it seems.

What kind of exercise do you do? I'd say doing it 4-5 times a week is a GREAT habit to have.
  • Hi,
    I am doing Leslie Sanson's DVD's. I am doing her 4 mile one and many weight lifting ones. I am going to be starting some dancing ones also.

Melanie in Colorado
  • I just finished reading the Mediterranean Diet book today (finally!). Even though I knew the basic premise of the book, I thought there were a lot of good ideas, meal plans, etc.
  • Which book are you referring to?
  • It's called "The Mediterranean Diet" by Marissa Cloutier and Eve Adamson.