Omg I've lost 32 lbs!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wow! I am sooooo happy I stepped on the scale 6 times to see if it was correct and it was I'm finally in the 2 freakn teens! I was about to stop this bcuz I was fed up with calorie,fat,carb n protien counting I hate numbers lol but I love the number on the scale! This weight means a couple of things to me 1st I'm 1 pound only 1 from what I weighed my high school graduation day wow! 2nd I'm 5 pounds away from the weight I was about 3 yrs ago the lowest I could ever get as an adult before giving up and gaining most back! omg I feel like a big dork but this is amazing 32 pounds in I think 4 months and that's bcuz I barely started the calorie counting! yay me!
  • Congratulations! Time to update your ticker!!!
  • Yay congratz girlie big
  • Yay You!
    Congrats!!! WELL DONE!!!
  • Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

J
  • Thanx the 1st thing I do is update the ticker it feels great doin that
  • That's so awesome... Just think about how close you are to being in Onederland!!!

Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!

Hang in there. It's only going to get better!
  • Congrats times a million!

I know exactly how you feel. Our starting weights were close...and I hit 218 like two saturdays ago...and it felt great getting into the teens! Now I'm at 213 and I've officially lost 30 lbs...and it feels amazing!!!

Looks like we're both on our way to onederland...hopefully we'll get there soon!
  • That is awesome!!! Way to go!!! I can't wait to get to where you are. I know you are proud of yourself cause I'm proud of you. it takes a lot of devotion to lose weight and you are sticking to it. keep up the good work Onderland is almost there.
  • awwww thanx again everybody n yep yep im super close to onderland!How exciting! havent been there since maybe like over 10 years! Thank u so much everyone here keeps me wanting to lose just to change the ticker n show that it it possible!!!!
  • congrats on the loss.

and I know what you mean by almost wanting to give up. Its hard, but the payoff is well worth it! lol!
  • Congrats you are doing great. I am down 25 lbs as of today and it feels great.
  • Congrats! Keep up the hard work.
  • Congrats!!!! Continue to focus on what you have accomplished!!! You are amazing!!!!