Wierd Wii Fit Experience

• Okay so I don't know if anyone else is like this but I have found myself very motivated by the Wii Fit. Like some people have weight watchers or other group meetings where they weigh in always feeling pressure to lose it keeps them on track because other people are watching. I know its just a machine but I feel like I have to stay on track and motivated because if I get on wii fit and it says I have gained I am going to like disappoint it, and the cute little graph that keeps showing a gradual decrease in my weight will go up, and I really wanna see it keep going down lol. Anyone else LOVE the Wii Fit
  • I haven't been using my WiiFit as much as I should lately, mostly because it's so stuffy in my apartment this summer, and I've been trying to get "out" and exercise more by walking and hiking.

The only reason I'm able to get back out and hike is because of the months I spent on my WiiFit getting back into shape though, and as far as indoor activities it still ranks as #1 in my book.

It's a great motivator. I feel bad when I dont use it for a while, knowing that it's gonna be dissappointed in me and reprimand me for being away so long, and I'm SOOO very close to getting my Mii out of the obese category that it keeps me on track trying to reach for those goals.

As my avatar says. I'm a video game junkie, always have been. But my love for Nintendo has grown into so much more since I got my WiiFit.
  • Love the Wii
    I don't think I have heard one person say something bad about the Wii or the Fit Everyone seems to love it. I do. I don't know how I lived without it before lol. Lame I know, but it's just so much fun and I get a great work out doing it.
  • I also love my wii fit! It keeps me accountable, when I'm about to eat something I should.. I remember my wii and put it down I'm so sad. But I guess it works!

-Aimee
  • I've considered asking for a Wii as a Christmas prezzie .. is it worth the $$$$?
    I am not normally a gamer (except my old school Nintendo) but I thought it would help keep me active indoors!
  • Wii
    definitely worth the $$ I love mine. It's keeps me accountable cuz you have to weigh in on it and I am competitive and I am always trying to beat my bf records lol. I love it though, it's a great work out and a lot of fun
  • I LOVE MY WII FIT! And the little scale is so darn cute. Every afternoon, I turn on the 30 minute step and with Tyra! Boy, it sure is a quick 30 minutes! I have also ventured into the EA Active. More intense and not as fun, however, it is effective. Anyone tried the Jillian Michaels game?
  • I bought a Wii fit when it came out and I can say honestly I don't really care for it all that much. To me it doesn't seem like enough of a workout to be honest. I prefer running or workout tapes but then again if you cant get outside to do something then I would say go for it. I just use mine for the scale part and it always laughs at me because I never use it haha. I really wanted to try the EA Active but haven't had a chance.