NEW TV SEASON GALS ~ What Are We Watching?

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • I was anxious to watch Flash Forward last night as well. I really enjoyed it and HOPE HOPE HOPE it doesn't get the early season axe!! I remember a sci-fi type drama series that ABC had on a few years ago called " Invasion " and I was immediately hooked on it from the first show ... and zap - cancelled before you ever found out what happened. They better not do that to this show.
  • We are LOVING Flash Forward and Modern Family. Otherwise Three Rivers looks promising (and OMG Alex O'Loughlin is so hot!). Then there are the old staples: Gary Unmarried, both Law & Orders, Supernatural, Fringe, Desperate Housewives and the Amazing Race.
  • Quote: Anyone not watching GLEE IS missing Out It's Hilarious!
    I am SO glad someone said that! Living abroad has seriously limited the TV I can watch, but one of my friends got me completely hooked on Glee. AMAZING! Jane Lynch absolutely kills me as the Cheerios coach, she is so funny! I'm told fans are known as GLEEks. So that's what I am!

I also love Criminal Minds and the Office, and I can usually find them online to watch. I can't wait to get back to Canada - I've been missing this season of So You Think You Can Dance and I hate it!
  • I've got a new one to add since last time. Yesterday we watched the first 3 episodes of Bored to Death (on HBO) and it was fantastic! We missed last night's episode, but they put them all on the HBO On Demand eventually. I'm not usually a big fan of premium cable series, but I really enjoy this one.
  • Angie is still loving GLEE...

I have been busy watching baseball play-offs...

thank goodness for DVR...
  • I LOVE GLEE!!! And I read earlier tonight that there is a chance that there will be a "Glee Tour" in the spring of 2010. I am totally there if true
  • Besides Psych on USA, there aren't many shows I'm completely commited to.

If I'm home and not in the mood to clean or exercise I watch:

Monday-Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill
    Tuesday-Biggest Loser
    Wednesday- Law and Order: SVU
    Thursday- Flash Forward and Project Runway
    Friday- Monk/DietTribe and Psych!
  • I watch MONK with Angie and she loves PSYCH!
  • GLEE looks like it's going to be so good this week! I just watched the previews of the songs on youtube, and they were excellent! Such a good show.

Because I rarely get to watch any new television, being away from home, I spend a lot of time watching shows on DVD that are no longer on television - namely Arrested Development and Trailer Park Boys, both of which I love and desperately wish were still on the air!

Luckily I'll be back in a few weeks, in time for football playoffs and 24!
  • Just on Monday -- Heroes, House, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Greek, and One Tree Hill -- thank goodness for my DVR!
    90210, Cougar Town, Mercy, Eastwick, Flash Forward, and Vampire Diaries.

And I just realized what a TV Junkie I am... not good.
  • lol i love this thread
    vampire diaries
    one tree hill
    gossip girl
    greek
    house
    greys anatomy
    thoes are my favorate shows .. as you can see i watch too much tv lol
  • Angie and I are really liking MIDDLE and MODERN FAMILY...not so much HANK....

Angie is a GLEE addict!

And still enjoying FLASHFORWARD....especially when dil comes over to watch with us...
  • House, The Biggest Loser, Top Chef, True Blood , How I Met Your Mother, and Criminal Minds
  • I love Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Mercy, Life Unexpected, and all the CSI's.
  • also Army Wives!