Jumping the gun!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok...so I'm jumping the gun a bit here because I usually take my official weight on Wednesday...but I got on the scale today and I'm down to 280.5! That means not only have I lost 4lbs this week so far, but I've officially lost 20lbs overall!!!! WOW! I never thought I could do this...but I'm doing it and I'm 1/5 of the way there! I started my weigh-ins on August 11...so I'm pretty pleased with the progress this far. Thanks for all of your help and advice...you all are so inspirational and fantastic! xxooxoxo!!!

:::does a happy dance:::
  • Yay! Annie! It's such a great feeling!

I know exactly what you mean about realizing that it's actually working. It's a powerful feeling.
  • Awesome! Congrats
  • Congratulations, Annie! That is WONDERFUL!
  • Way to go!
  • Well done!
  • congrats!
  • Amazing success! Congrats!! Is that 20lbs in like 5 weeks?!?!? You go girl!!
  • Wowsers!!

Fantastic. Congratulations.
  • Wow congrats! That is a pretty big milestone.
  • That is well....STELLAR!
  • Just wanted to congratulate you on your loss! It seems so slow at first, and then it hits you. I've lost a quarter of my goal! At least that's how it was for me. ;-)
  • That is so awesome! I just hit a 20 pound loss myself since returning to eating healthy so I know how amazing a feeling it is! You go girl!
  • Fantabulous! Keep it up!
  • *yay* thank you everyone! I couldn't do it without your support! =)