Binge-free challenge ~ Sept. 21 - 27

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Monday morning, chickies! Let's make this a binge-free week. All are welcome!
  • I am in... No binge here this week... I decided I don't need that in my life.
    Good luck to everyone else who join us this week!!!
  • I'm on day 5 now! Good luck everyone!
  • I'm here. On day 9. Good luck to everyone!
  • I am on day 3!

Good luck ladies!
  • I just finished a mini binge on candy.

Count me in for this week
  • I've already failed yesterday but I'm in. Hopefully I can make it the rest of the week.
  • Day 4!!!
  • Day 6 now! (this thread really helps!)
  • Day 4!!
  • Ok, I lost control yesterday. I binged and DRANK wine. Which didn't go over to well with my tummy. It was SO's b-day. I was doing FINE. Until I drank the wine---then I had my moment of weakness. I am so stressed it just came a head.

I'm ready to recommit to healthier eating and I also know--WINE can cause me to binge.
  • UGh I am back to day 1.
    I ruined it after I got home from class....I told myself I wasn't going to, then just couldn't shake the intense craving.......all said, I've had worse B's, in both time spent eating and actually calories estimated that I took in, but it was still compulsive and mindless quick eating.

Just have to dust myself off today.
  • I know it's already Wednesday but can I join you guys? This weekend I have a sorority conference and I know there's gonna be tons of tempting goodies all around. I gotta stay on track though!
  • Day 9! woohoo!
  • Day 7 for me!!!! The worst is coming (weekend), but I am optmistic this time