Keeping it going

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • As I am going into the 4 th week I decided to get on the scale a day early ( Ususally weigh in on Sunday)and to my amazement I have lost 4 pounds last week that is a total of 11 pounds so far . I have already informed my husband that I want to bring my weight bench in from the garage and find a place I can set my treadmill up. I figured that Going on in 4 weeks I am ready for something more then Cardio I do daily.

I was thinking yesturday that since I decided that I was gonna do something for me and my health I have already noticed some changes.

I am not eating a entire bottle of ROLAIDS for heartburn. I even spice up some of my food ( Helps to get the water down) And No symptoms of heartburn. Thats a accomplishment their in its self.

Most of my weight is in my stomach area and I noticed its dont stick out sooo much.

Cant Wait to see myself at goal. I havnt been under 200 Since I was like 18. Hope I will look like a nockout.
  • WE can't wait to see you at goal either!!
  • You're doing so great! I know exactly how you feel with the heartburn, when I was eating really fatty foods and sometimes spicy foods I would get horrible acid reflux. I would wake up in the middle of the night choking on acid, it was so terrifying and would happen almost every night because of my bad eating habits. Now that I'm eating healthier I haven't had it once, and I'm so happy you haven't been suffering as well! KEEP ON GOIN', CHICKIE!!
  • Thats Great! Keep Going! We Can Do This!
  • Awesome! Keep it up
  • Great Job Bonnie!!
  • My heartburn was caused because I was lactose intolerent- supposedly most adults are. If you stop eating (drinking) cow milk, you will usually stop all heartburn unless there is another reason.

I am happy for your eight loss. It takes a while-- persistance, and not giving up is the important part.
  • Oh you sound so excited and I LOVE THAT! Are you taking progress pictures along the way? You should!!! That was the big thing for me too... no more heartburn!
  • Hooray!

Well done, Bonnie.
  • Excellent!
  • Great Job!!!
  • Wonderful, you are doing great! It is so much easier to stay on plan once you start seeing the results. You are going to start seeing more and more of those! Way to go!
  • You are making excellent progress--congratulations! I would second the suggestion to start taking progress pictures NOW. I don't have any pictures at all that show me at my highest (except for head shots) and I'm really sorry, because I think it would help me to compare. So take those pics!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations Bonnie! Great job. Definitely take pictures and measurements; I didn't and really regret it.