I'm Overweight!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Weighed in today at 166.8!

My goal was 168.8 by my birthday on Sunday

I am no longer OBESE! Just plain old overweight!!

Lightest weight in over 10 years!

My gut feeling is that the next batch of pounds will be harder to lose, but MAN I am so happy to hit this number. I am now offically entering the "Twilight Zone" for weight, numbers I have no recollection of being.
  • Yay!!! That is awesome
  • Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment!
  • I am new to this board but I have been reading everyones post. I would like to lose 25 pounds. My short term goal is to lose 3 pounds by next week. I was just wondering how I can get the time line to show my progress at the bottom of my post. Thanks in advance
  • FABULOUS!!!!
  • Quote: I am new to this board but I have been reading everyones post. I would like to lose 25 pounds. My short term goal is to lose 3 pounds by next week. I was just wondering how I can get the time line to show my progress at the bottom of my post. Thanks in advance
    Us newbies have to wait for alteast 20days to be able to have a signature. If you click on user CP in the top left of the screen it will explain. I want a ticker too
  • Quote: Weighed in today at 166.8!

My goal was 168.8 by my birthday on Sunday

I am no longer OBESE! Just plain old overweight!!

Lightest weight in over 10 years!

My gut feeling is that the next batch of pounds will be harder to lose, but MAN I am so happy to hit this number. I am now offically entering the "Twilight Zone" for weight, numbers I have no recollection of being.
    Yay...thats awesome! congrats to you...
  • Thanks everbody!
  • Congrats! It's a great feeling to be overweight, isn't it!?? As far as the next batch being tougher to lose--I dunno about that. I'm a slow loser anyway, but things have been pretty consistent so if you are happy with how you are losing, keep doing the same things and you should do just fine.

You've made excellent progress!
  • Congratulations!!!! I remember the joy of stepping on my Wii fit and it saying I was "Overweight" not a very good compliment but great it all you've heard is "Your Obese."

You can do it!!!
  • Don't you just love not just meeting a goal, but passing it right on by? Congrats and enjoy your birthday. I'm thinking some added celebrating for being overweight is called for.
  • Great Job!!!
  • Thanks again everyone. Went shopping today, picked up some cute shoes and some next size down pants, ready to keep on moving down the ticker!
  • Wonderful! Happy Birthday!
  • Thanks Hydra!

Here is a happy whoops, the "next size down" pants for me to work towards, they fit today! They are size 12, we are definitely in the twilight zone.