I can't freakn believe it! :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So today is pay day (woohoo lol) and I was lookn for somethn nice to wear to go pay bills n out to dinner w the sis after that we usualy go out shopping for clothes but for about 3 months we can't its gna be pretty tight! Anyways back to the subject lol I got into my closet and was looking for somethn decent to wear and my closet is full of clothes with tags (i knw that's kinda bad :/ but I love shopping) mostly clothes I bought on sale without trying on thinkn they would fit and once I got home n tried them on they didn't fit n I would just put it in the side pile of stuff I'd wear when I "lost weight". A couple of months ago I got them all out and only about 5 out of 22 pairs of jeans fit I was planning on donating them or giving them to a co worker but I just couldn't part with them! I did donate a few tho . Well I got the pile out again a while ago and was extremely suprised to see that 11 out of the 16 pairs that didn't fit, fit me yay! I'm soooooooo happy I was doing my happy dance all over the place! Finaly seeing results like this is really helpful makes me wana keep going! I'm so proud of myself and I never have been ever! My next goal is to get into a size 16 I've never been that size and I think I can do It ! p.s. sorry so long I am just a little too excited lol
  • congrats- that is a great feeling!
  • Oh that's wonderful!!! Good for you!!!
  • thank u ladies! yep it is a wonderful feeling *hugs*
  • That's terrific! Good for you.
  • Congrats! What a wonderful feeling.
  • Shopping in your own closet. It's a great thing!

Congratulations!
  • Awesome!
    Good for you.
  • Wow girl 22 pairs of jeans?! I'm a 16 and probably own like 3 pairs lol! I want your closet!
  • Congrats to you! Good Job
  • Way to go!
  • I'm not sure what I would do with 22 pairs of jeans, lol. Congrats. Yay closet shopping!!
  • Awesome, that is great!
  • Thank u again to every single one that replied it means so much to me that u took the time to read this and 22 is kinda a lot of jeans huh lol