Photo Update - Almost 3 years after reaching my goal

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I thought I would share a current picture. I hit my goal weight in November of 2006. My starting weight was 562.3 My lowest weight was 210. I have been at 225 for the last year. I am trying to get that 15 pounds back off.
    Here is my current picture as of this morning before work.

I wish everyone the very best!

Here are a few before pictures...

• Holy macaroni, you look like a whole different person! Congrats and thanks for sharing
  • Charles! So glad to hear from you and see your maintenance progress!

• Thanks for sharing! You look great and I'm sure you feel great!!!!
  • WOW! You are truly an inspiration! You will undoubtedly live a longer, healthier and happier life, so amazing job and keep up the great maintenance!
  • Charles - I'm new here, but I just wanted you to know that I had read your testimonial a couple of days ago and was so inspired by your story! As a matter of fact, I learned about myfooddiary.com by reading your story there and decided I liked their layout so I'm now a member there as well.

Every journey begins with a single step, as they say, and you are proof that no goal is too big to accomplish if you are willing to do what it takes to get there.

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures with us!
  • Wow- that is amazing! Congrats and good luck with that 15 you want to drop.
  • Amazing!!
  • Charles you rock!!! that is an amazing loss, I'm in awe.
  • Congrats! You look great!
  • Charles, congratulations on maintaining such an impressive loss! You really do look like a new man. Thanks for sharing!
  • Charles, you are such an inspiration. Thanks for checking in every once in awhile..You prove it can be done !!

• Congrat - awesome job maintaining. You CAN get those last few lbs. off again, feel free to join us over on the maintainer's take 5 or 10 thread
  • I'm definitely inspired by you and your success, Charles!

GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Dito! I missed your before pics when you recently posted a new one - your transfirmation is really amazing, although from numbers, I reconed that it must have been. Congratulations! :-)