Finally skipping and jumping in ONEDERLAND!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • EEEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited you guys!!! I MADE IT TO ONEDERLAND!!! This morning's scale read 199.5 which is past 10% of my weight lost, annnnd that means I've reached my mini goal of being 199lb before October!! YAY!!!! Now I'm excited to lose the next 10lbs and get out of the 190s! It has been more than 2 years since I've seen Onederland on the scale :C I'm SO happy to be back there!

I don't even know what to say, that's how excited I am! I'm so happy I can't focus on anything lol. Now I finally feel like my plan is working and goal is in sight (though it's 69.5lbs away, it's there).

Thank you all of you wonderful chickies who have been so supportive and inspiring! I couldn't have made it this far without you! <3
  • WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Congrats
  • Awesome!!! Congrats
  • Thats awesome! I bet you feel great! I cant wait to get there.................
  • Congratulations! What a great feeling, eh? Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cue The Dancing Emoticons

That's awesome news.
  • Awesome!
  • Oh Ya!!!!!!
    Way toooooo Cool!!!! I am looking forward to my turn and I know it'll be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I am soooo Happy for you! Whoooo HOOOOO!!!!

:dance r:
    Had to give you a BUNCH of cheers! You need a celebration and a party! Did I mention I am sooooo happy for you? Tee Hee!
  • Thank you everyone!! I'm celebrating by NOT eating a cookie - I don't even want one of the delicious soft-baked oatmeal & chocolate chip cookies we got from Wegmans :3 Instead I'm doing a double workout session today! An hour for the AM and an hour in the PM with my best friend tonight!
  • Hey, from one Jersey girl to another: Wooo Hooo!
    You must be on
    Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment!

Great job!!

ps - where abouts in nj are you?
  • ooooo congrats!!! I can't wait to reach onederland!!
  • Quote: Hey, from one Jersey girl to another: Wooo Hooo!
    You must be on
    Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment!

Great job!!

ps - where abouts in nj are you?
    South Jersey! In Mt. Laurel
  • Congratulations!!!!! Wow, onederland!!! Awesome job!!!!
  • Way to go! You are acing this weight loss thing!
  • AWESOME!! seeing that "1" is so emotional. congratulations!!