Anyone tried Internal Cleanse from Nature's Medicine?

• Producted: Internal Klenz from Nature's Medicine
    I've been considering doing a colon cleanse. I've never done one so I'm a little apprehensive. I'm just curious if anyone has tried it and what their experience has been with it. Any info at all would be awesome, even info about colon cleanses in general.
    Thanks!
  • i dont know about this one specifically, but from what i know most cleanses are bunk. your colon cleans itself, and if it doesnt that means theres a problem and you need a doctor, not a cleanse!!

some people swear by them for minor digestive problems, but as far as weight loss they dont provide any results that will stick around.
  • Yeah I've heard a lot of good and bad I guess. Some people definitely swear by them! My doctor once recommended it years ago but who knows. Thanks for the info!
  • I've heard that if you have a really sensitive digestive system, a cleanse will make it worse NOT better - the cleanse will get rid of all your natural digestive enzymes, and once you "cleanse" you can spend the next few days constipated.

No thank you.
  • From my experience, colon cleanse products are meant to clean out your wallet. I looked up Nature's Miracle Colon cleanse and it has all the keys of a scammy type colon cleanse.

I know someone who had parasites and was told to take something like this and it wasn't working obviously. It actually made the problem worse because she waited. Anyway, she went to the doctor, they found parasites, they gave her real medicine for parasites and she got better.