What are you snacking on these days?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just want to see what healthy snacks you chicks are eating. Just wanted to get different ideas since Im always on the go.
  • Fruits, veggies, plain popcorn
  • Laughing Cow Light wedges & rmultigrain rice cakes

Frozen fruit. (Still frozen, not thawed. Peaches, Strawberries, Cherries or the super treat - Pineapple. This is my favorite snack. Being frozen forces me to eat it slowly or face the wrath of an ice cream headache. Eating slowly is a problem for me... so this is key.)
  • Hey Matilda08 I was jest thinking the same thing their is sooo many things and For people who dont have time to Hunt for differnt things in the store I was wondering the same thing. I never have time to actualy look at things its a in and out thing.

Bonnie
  • Laughing Cow Light wedges with dried bread crackers, roasted edammame, yogurt, fruit, popcorn
  • yogurt
    reduced fat cheese sticks (I like Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar)
    When I want something warm I have Trader Joe's instant miso soup (45 cals)
  • fruit, cheese (preportioned), crackers, pretzels, yogurt, Special K bars, ham and turkey slices, hard boiled eggs, Little Lenders Cinnimon Bagel with light cream cheese
  • yogurt, bananas, edamame, jello pudding pops, spankopitas, almonds.
  • I love the Frigo Light Cheese sticks, popcorn , Rice Cakes, Yogurt, Vegi's and Hummus (I love Trader Joe's Garlic Hummus)......
  • fruit, flat out pita bread with hummus, cheerios, occasional skinny cow ice cream, homemade mocha
  • I know you asked for healthy snacks, but my latest favorite isn't exactly healthy per se. My newest craving is for tootsie pops. It takes like 30 minutes to finish just 1 and they are only about 50 calories. I know they are crazy full of sugar but sometimes when you need that something sweet, it's just perfect. Luckily I'm able to limit myself to one a day, but it's a perfect little dessert for me
  • I added a new snack this week, Babybel Mini Babybel Light. I picked some up on sale at the grocery store last week. They are only 40 calories and give me a real pick me up so they have been added to my list of foods. I have been working on expanding that list as I tend to eat the same things over and over.

Nutritional information
    * Calories 40 Calories from Fat 22
    # Total Fat 3g 5%
    # Saturated Fat 2g 10%
    # Trans Fat 0g
    # Cholesterol 10mg 3%
    # Sodium 130mg 5%
    # Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
    # Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    # Protein 5g
  • Mini Babybel Light cheese with whole grain wheat thins, plain oatmeal, smartpop popcorn mini bags, Fresh fruit, veggies and hummus, etc. I love my healthy snacks... keeps me alert throughout the workday.
  • Fruit, Fiber One Bars, String Cheese
  • Fruit, fresh veggies and fat free ranch dressing to dip, hummus and crackers, jello gelatin/sugar free pudding, Edy's frozen fruit bars, pretzel sticks (51 for 110 cal), popcorn, small salad, Kellogg's FiberPlus bars, low fat graham crackers & peanut butter....I can keep going lol