So maybe I will lose this weight

• First of thanks to all the supportive people helping me in my last posts about "am i ever going to lose this weight". I would like to shard my food for today.

Breakfastatmeal squares cereal with milk

Snack: 2 cups cottage cheese w 5 pieces of peaches in lite syrup (syrup was drained)
    Cold brew iced tea bag with water, ice, and 3 packets of splenda.

Thats it so far

Lunch will be a salad with chicken, LF feta ch., vinegar for dressing, tomato and cucumber.

Afternoon snack:1 apple and another iced tea with splenda

Dinner will be Chicken, and broccolli.

Any suggestions??

My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds by dec 15th(my 21st bday). I want to cut out all soda and fast food. I am one of those ppl that cannot be good when I go out. If i must eat out I will go to a sit down where I can order fish or chicken with veggies.!!!
  • Hey!

Did you really mean 2 cups of cottage cheese? Seems like a lot. Anyway, I prefer to use 2% cottage cheese--don't know what you eat. I like the flavor better. But I only eat 1/3 to 1/2 cup at a time.

If I were doing that dinner, I would make some brown rice to go with it--have only 1/2 measured cup of the cooked rice.

I'd also consider getting some lowfat string cheese (or more cottage cheese, or a couple dozen raw almonds) to go with that apple. Sometimes a "naked apple" makes me more hungry if I don't have something with protein.

When you add up the calories at the end of the day, let us know what it came up to.

Jay
  • Oops I meant 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Sorry Man i dont think i could eat 2 cups at one sitting. I ate some peanut butter with my apple. It was yummy now ill be full til dinner.

• SO glad you're back at it!!!

Kira