Weekly Weigh-In Sept. 7 - Sept. 13

• Thought I'd start the thread - hope I didn't miss one that was already started!

Last week we lost a total of 11.8 pounds! Every little bit helps, right?

EVERYONE is welcome to participate on this thread (every thread, really ). Just post how much you lost, gained or if you stayed the same this week.
  • I was down a measly 0.6 pounds this week. Better than a sharp stick in the eye, but this is my worst week so far so it's bumming me out. Oh well. Onward to this week!
  • Forgot to weigh this morning - feels like Sunday to me. I'll have to check it out tomorrow.
  • It was my worst week ever (well except for the ones where I stayed the same) but the worst losing week, ever.

Does that make any sense, lol?

I'm down 1.4 lbs.

You'll be fine CLCSC145! It's still going in the right direction, right? Hang in there.
  • No change. After a weekend camping and all of the stress of interviewing last week, that doesn't surprise me. Just didn't get the exercise in and nibbled too much. That's ok. This is a new week and I'm back on plan. Made great soup yesterday so lunch will be easy all week. Three pounds next week!
  • I lost one pound this week.
  • I really had to dig for this thread!

I'm down a pound to 187.