Really?!?! I did it?!? Me??

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Woke up yesterday and saw I was a pound away from 50lbs lost... couldn't WAIT til next week when I'd hit that 50lb mini-goal..... then was shocked this morning when I woke up to ANOTHER lb gone (my metabolism cracks me up... can't lose a pound for a week then they like... fall off instantly, sometimes in clumps)......

I'VE LOST FIFTY FREAKIN POUNDS!!!

Seriously? I mean, really? Me???

It only took me from 2006 to 2008 to lose the first 10 to 15lbs.... and the past 4 1/2 months to lose the rest!!

The thing about it though?

I know I can do this for the rest of my life. It's like I've come out of the dark and realized which way I'm going. Because of this.... I feel like the world is my oyster. My weight was the one thing that always made me doubt myself... if I couldn't control that... who's to say what else I couldn't handle? But now that I know I can do it... and it's EASY (for the most part)...... watch OUT world! Here I come!! It's almost scary... I've always had a high level of self esteem... even being the "fat girl".... I might just be an unstoppable force healthy!

PS - Just want to say thank you to 3FC, I don't know if I could have gotten on my feet without you guys! I've learned so much here!

PPS - Sorry the new photos are kinda blurry, took them on my webcam because I still feel randomly weird asking people to take pictures of me for this reason.... the ones from August were taken at my friend homecoming party.... so that's why I included them, though I've lost 6lbs since then.... I could NOT let this milestone go undocumented though!

• Wow, congratulations!!
  • Wow Amanda, Congratulations.
  • You are so incredibly cute!!!! Great job on the 50 lbs lost! You deserve many many kudos
  • you're beautiful :] congratulations amanda!
  • awesome, congratz girl!!!!
  • Wow, you are doing Super, Love your smile!
  • Great job Amanda! You look amazing! Great inspiration I must say.
  • WOW, you look stunning. What a difference 50 pounds make !!! Well done girl, congrats.
  • That`s amazing!! Congratulations!
  • you are so beautiful! congratulations, way to go!!
  • That is awesome! Congrats
  • You are adorable!
    Well done.

I can't wait to be 206!
  • You most certainly DID do it!!! Good for you. Just keep at it. Keep on going. It's amazing, just amazing what one could accomplish when you set your mind to it!!!

You look really, really fantastic by the way. Just FANTASTIC.
  • Smokin Girl!! Congrats!!
    P.S. LOVE...LOOOOOVE your clothes...where do you shop?