Two simple rules to lose 9 pounds per week - yeah, right!

• I keep getting this ad on the right side of the screen that says "Learn two simple rules to lose nine pounds per week!" I know! Don't eat anything and don't drink anything!!! It's just driving me CRAZY!!! Course an argument could be made that I was crazy before the ad started to run...
  • I hear you. How about the one on how to lose belly fat. Yes, you can diet away just the fat on your belly.......
  • I use ad blocker so I don't see any ads, yay.
  • That's funny! My ad says "Lose 42 lbs in 3 Months" ... still a bit extreme for most people.
  • Actually the only place you lose weight is in your wallet if you answer these ads.
  • Quote: I use ad blocker so I don't see any ads, yay.
    This is a must for firefox users. My computer doesn't lock anymore
  • That's right BARGOO ~ some well-meaning, but naive people even send me emails suggesting that I buy these products to help me lose weight. I am not spending hundreds of $$$ a month on colon cleanses and herb pills ... they are a complete waste of money!!!
  • Quote: Actually the only place you lose weight is in your wallet if you answer these ads.
  • Quote: I hear you. How about the one on how to lose belly fat. Yes, you can diet away just the fat on your belly.......

I've seen that one also throught the Prevention websit. You would think that Prevention would screen this and have better information available.
  • the worst thing though is young kids or teens that might be surfing the web and click on this stuff. i remember when i was around 14 years old i called up one of these companies wanting to order their stuff. thankfully i didn't end up buying it but these diet scams are causing so much harm