SEPTEMBER - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • I am so close to onederland I can smell it, it smells yummy and I want a bite!
  • I'll stay on plan today because I feel sooo good about myself when I do.
  • I will stay on plan today because a walk has been arranged for me in Paris with an unknown Frenchman, and I bet he's chaud (hot)!
  • I will stay on plan today because I need to help my health as much as I can.
  • I will stay on plan today because I am finally seeing downward movement and I want to keep it going.

There is a retirement party at work this afternoon and I have a plan. I will eat my normal lunch with some extra water so that I won't be hungry when I go to the party. If we have veggies and fruit I will have some, otherwise I will wish the retiree well without stuffing my face. Under no circumstance will I eat one bite of cake.
  • I will stay on plan today because I've had too friggin' much exercise today to blow it by eating off program.
  • I got past the retirement party. Why won't the desire for cake just go away?? As Robin says, just because I want it does not mean that I have to have it!
  • I'm motivated by getting to my pre-pregnancy weight. I want to continue seeing the scale go down!
  • because failure is not an option.
  • because I really want a loss this week
  • Because I want to get to 223- 20 pounds lost! More weight than I have ever lost at one time. I am DETERMINED to get there.
  • Ooh and Rosinante, a little french tip. Saying a guy is "chaud"(hot) translates into saying that he's horny. If a guy is hot/attractive, he is "canon". So if he is horny, by all means say "chaud" but for attractive "canon" is more appropriate.
  • Because weigh-in is tomorrow and I want to see progress on my scale.
  • lol at the chaud/canons ... it had me giggling!

I will stay on plan because I only have 5lbs to lose until I reach the 220s and I have to get there very soon