what was it?

• Hmm. Lost 2 lbs .... and i dont know what i did yesterday, that was different to loose - considering i've been in a rut for months at this one weight.

what i did differently yesterday...

I added 1.5lbs to each wrist during my resistance training (so i upped my weight (and almost died doing posterior lifts))

I decided after my special k chocolaty dinner (bad i know), that i'd have another bowl... screw it.

Didn't finish my steak lunch - or eat potato with it.

My theory is the milk. I know it sounds ridiculous, but a few months back, i drank like a gallon of milk over 2 days and lost weight.

Any one have any ideas?
  • No ideas from me but wanted to congratulate ya
  • Well, weight loss isn't linear. The things you do one day don't necessarily translate into what happens on the scale the next day. The process is more complicated. And remember that the scale weighs ALL of you, not just the fat, so there are a lot of variations in your weight every day that have nothing to do with fat loss.
  • I agree with Heather. What you do one day doesn't necessarily impact your weight the following day. But on the other hand, some things do--like eating salty foods. So, don't let those fluctuations make you think that you can draw conclusions about any one food or exercise. Just stay with your plan... The randomness will even out over time.

Jay
  • I was going to say what Heather (& Jay) said. The 2 lbs lost most likely had NOTHING to do with the previous day. Nothing. That loss was most likely "building up" for a while now.
  • Ditto...

I have stepped on the scale and weighed 2lbs more than I did 2 hours earlier, which is precisely why I weigh only once a month now.

It just made me all , KWIM?