Vitaops?

• Does anyone know if Vitatops are allowed on the EFS, and if so, in which cycle? They're always 100 calories and made from whole wheat flour which is why I love them so much. Plus, the fiber content is wonderful. It would be great if they were allowed, lol
  • I'm assuming it's a bread type thing or a muffin, but I've never heard of them. In cycle 2 and 3 you get whole wheat or whole grain bread - perhaps you could sub the Vita there.
  • Darn, 6 days to go until I can have one then. Thanks for the info! Vitatops are amazing little muffin top/cake type things that come frozen. The Chocolate, for instance, has only 100 calories, 6 grams of fiber, has minimal sugar, and is made from whole wheat flour. When I'm craving chocolate or cake, I reach for a chocolate vitatop. It's actually better than a piece of chocolate cake, taste wise, in my opinion. They are a truly great invention. I order mine online from their website so I can get more flavors, as my grocery store only sells 4 flavors. If you have a sweet tooth, they're a real lifesaver.
  • You are allowed 5 hershey kisses as a snack - you get 2 snacks a day. I had a small piece of dark chocolate one night instead because I didn't have kisses. It's the only sweet I've had except stevia in my coffee and on my yogurt - oh, and I've had lots of fruit, which I guess is sweet.

Day 2 Cycle 2 for me!
  • You are allowed to have two 100 calorie snacks per day on EFS. I don't see a reason why you couldn't eat that as one of your snacks if it is only 100 calories.