Is it possible??

• So this morning I decided to take my measurements and record them since I have been trying to do that every 2-4 weeks. I couldn't believe it and had to measure my waist three times to make sure it was right. 3 inches lost in 2 weeks?!?! Is it possible?! But my 2nd and 3rd attempts validated it. And 2 inches off my hips to top it off.

It looks like my amazing month has paid off. I am finally in the groove. I had a rough month of June and most of July but finally July 20th I committed again and stuck to it flawlessly and it really showed the results by dropping 24 lbs since. In only a little more than a month!! INSANE!

I really hope everyone here can find and/or stay in their groove! It is hard getting there but once you are on that roll, it's the best feeling in the world.
  • Awesome! Congrats!
  • Thanks, Onederchic! I think I will treat myself to a new outfit today.
  • Congrats!! Great job!! Enjoy that new outfit.
  • yes that is possible seeing as i lose from .5 inch to 1.5 inch a week. So 3 inches in 2 weeks is possible...go you!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!! All your effort is really paying off. You are an inspiration!
  • Wow! What an inspiration you are! Keep it up!
  • Way to go!!!!
  • Love my measuring tape. You will too. Good for you to take those measurements!