I actually look good in jeans!

• I bought some new clothes today to wear on a vacation I'm going on in a couple weeks and when I tried on cute, normal, not plus sized clothes, I felt so good! I felt attractive and felt great about myself, I hated shopping for clothes 4 sizes back but now, it's fun.

just had to share how happy I was!
  • Congrats! That's got to be an amazing feeling.
  • Fitting into cute clothes is one of the things I look forward to the most. It must be so rewarding and I am sure you feel great! Congrats on this milestone and on all your hard work.

Cheers,

J
  • Yay! That is the best! I can't wait to be able to fit into some of my cute clothes again! I swear, I'll cry the day I'm able to buy jeans/pants actually IN store again instead of shopping for them online (I looooove the way American Eagle jeans fit me, but they only carry up to size 14 in store :c)
  • Yay! Congrats
  • That's wonderful!!!
  • Thanks for all the well wishes! You girls will be there in no time! It's a tough journey, but soooo worth it
  • Congratulations!! It looks like our goals are identical - weighing 165 now and hoping to go to 145, both 5'11! I'm so encouraged to "meet" people sharing my same goals! :-)
  • Congrats !!!!!
    I hope I can get to that feeling. Thanks for the motivation!!!
  • I used to love the way I looked in jeans...i still have a pair...size 8 from Alloy...and a picture of me in them on my bulletin board in my office!
    I loved the way I looked in those...want to get back into those darn things....soon!
  • rainsweptviola: awesome! it is cool to see someone with your exact goal!

cleobaby: you'll get there, keep at it!

thistime140: I'm looking forward to getting down to an 8 myself! I'm sure we'll both get there in no time.