Rewards for Goals

• Do you reward yourself when you reach a goal? If so what do you consider an appropriate reward for reaching your goal?
  • I really struggle with this. I like the idea of having goals and rewards but nothing really seems worth fighting for. Well.... except my long term goals. Besides being healthy & more active I'd really REALLY like to be in my wedding dress for my 10th wedding anniversary next year.

But as for short term... I dunno.
  • Yep I buy my self a set of earrings for every mini goal. They cost 5 dollars for a 8-12 pairs of earrings (wal-mart). I love having lots of earring choices and they are inexpensive.
  • I think I'm just about to acheive my first mini goal of a ten per cent weight loss and I'm thinking about buying myself a red convertible.
  • I think goals are a good motivation.
    I have such a weakness for designer pocketbooks and sneakers. I think for every 10 pounds lost, I will save money to buy a new pair of sneakers/shoes or pocketbook ( purse for ppl who don't know what 'pocketbook' means)
  • I give myself rewards! I just reached my first 20lb mark today so I spent $20 on costume jewelry from Forever 21 (they have AWESOME jewelry for waaaaay cheap, check out their online store - it's much more organized!!! http://forever21.com). If I'm buying myself something, I think a reasonable award is $1.00 for every pound lost.

Other rewards I have planned:
    -Clothes when I get closer to my long-term goal weight
    -SPA DAY!!!!! This one can be an at-home spa day, a trip to the salon for a mani/pedi, OR a full-out professional spa day - which I've never had before ever so I think that's what I'll be rewarding myself with when I get to the halfway point :3
  • I thought the weight loss was reward enough in itself... Maybe it's just me lol.
  • I don't really plan rewards. But any time I can go shopping and wear a smaller size than I used to that's a darn good reward
  • new clothes in smaller sizes! its a double reward because its new clothes, and buying a smaller size is a reward within itself.