30 Somethings: Good-Bye

• Hi All,

The time has come for me to say good-bye to you wonderful people! I have been on 3FC since February 1999, and been a Moderator here probably for the past 8 yrs or so! I am 41 now and feeling like a need a break. I haven't really done a good job at modding things here in a long time.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure knowing all of you! I wish you all the best and hope you meet your goals! I'll probably still be around the boards, checking in on everyone, but just wanted to let you know that I am stepping down as moderator.

• See you around!
  • You will be missed! Don't be a stranger around here...
  • Good luck in all your future endeavors! Hope to see you around
  • Thanks so much for all your work! Great job! Good luck in the future. xoxo
  • Wow! I don't know what to say other than I'm really quite happy to have returned to see you off. You were here when I first joined and I'm here when you're singing your swan song.

You'll be missed. Stay in touch!

:Lawrence
  • Take care L, you will be missed.
  • Take care Lauren, you'll definitely be missed as Mod!
  • Thanks everyone!

Roo, you know where to find me!!
  • Take care xxx
  • Quote: Hi All,

The time has come for me to say good-bye to you wonderful people! I have been on 3FC since February 1999, and been a Moderator here probably for the past 8 yrs or so! I am 41 now and feeling like a need a break. I haven't really done a good job at modding things here in a long time.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure knowing all of you! I wish you all the best and hope you meet your goals! I'll probably still be around the boards, checking in on everyone, but just wanted to let you know that I am stepping down as moderator.

Thanks for a job well done whenever I was around. May your new endeavors be richly rewarding.
  • Take care