Another newbie

• Hello - I started lurking here a few weeks ago and finally joined last week. On a night like tonight when I can smell all the bbq grilled food waffing into my living room, I am really appreciative of this site. I'm currently 210 lbs (started Medifast on Tuesday at 215) and plan to join Weight Watchers (again) when I am down to ~170. A few years ago I lost 70 lbs on WW and kept most of that off until school got to be too overwhelming. My hubby and I have been trying to start a family but with no success. This time I want to lose the weight and keep it off for good - in hopes that we might finally get pregnant. But, if not possible, then I want to be healthy for the future children we want to adopt. I did it all on my own last time - even WW on-line. This time, I hope a community like this might keep me on track (and honest). Thanks for all your thoughts and sharing your own journeys!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome.

Good luck with your goals, we'll be here to support.
  • welcome! I related to what your going through. I dropped 55 lbs 4 years ago and slowly gained it back over 2 years. I want to lose weight before I have kids so i'll be healthier when i have them, not to mention just in general. So again welcome and good luck!
  • welcome to our group and good luck
  • The best of wishes to you, I am new this week too and I think this is a great place to conect with people who understand what you are going through.
  • Glad you joined us! You CAN do this! 3FC is a GREAT resource on your journey! The folk here are AWESOME for support, encouragement, and information!
  • Welcome Heidi!