Bad day

• My daughter has been sick for over a week now with a cold and some tummy issues. Luckily her doctor said if she's still sick tomorrow he will see her. Anyway I am just so worn out from me being sick and her being sick. I did NOTHING today. I even had a Klondike bar for lunch because I felt so tired and lazy! I don't even feel like cooking dinner, either.
  • Aww I hope your daughter feels better soon. Hang in there
  • aww im sorry you had a bad day, dont feel bad evreyone has days like that .... but things will look up , hang in there and i hope you and your daughter feel better soon :hugs:
  • It's tough when the little ones are sick. Hang in there.
  • Quote: I even had a Klondike bar for lunch
    These things are EVIL, but oh so delicious!

I hope things get better for you and your little one...
  • Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. I'm feeling a lot better now
  • Sorry I didn't see this until now. When I'm feeling stressed and like I don't want to cook, that's when I whip out the frying pan and make scrambled eggs for dinner. Eggs, toast, and tea with maybe a little fruit on the side. Mmmmmm...I think that's what I'll have tomorrow night! Quick and easy.
  • Sick little ones are the worst! It seems that all my kids get sick at the same time (or within days of each other), and by the time I'm worn out from getting them all back on their feet I get slammed with it! When life gets like that I admit I don't eat the best.. and yep I would have turned to ice cream or something sugary to give me that fast energy! Dinner would have been hubby grabbing some subway or something horrible for us all on the way home from work, there are times he just has to understand that I can't be supermom all the time.

Hope you all are back on your feet soon!
  • Hang in there! Making good food choices in times of stress will give you one LESS thing to stress over. I look at it as being able to control at least ONE thing when all else is going to ****.

*hugs*