I need a belt!

• So today I wanted to take a few more progress pics in my "midway goal" jeans that I was first able to wear in June. I put them on, took the pics, and then started washing dishes and tidying up in the kitchen. But my pants were bugging me. I didn't really think about why, but now I know.

I need a belt. I need to go find a belt to wear with my midway goal jeans that I could barely wear in June. I feel stunned, like I should be happy but instead I don't even know what to think!

I'm going to try to post the pictures a little later. I told myself that I was going to start being brave and doing things out of my comfort zone, and one of those things is to let you guys see pictures. So I will try to get to that today. After I go find my belt.
  • Congrats!

Cheers,

J
  • Hey, that's great! Looking forward to seeing your pics!
  • Ooh, that's awesome ! Congratulations!
    Can't wait for the pics, I bet you look fabulous!!
  • Woo! Congrats
  • I love motivational progress pics! Can't wait to see them! Way to go!
  • OK, lets see if this works. I didn't put weights on the pictures, but here is how far down I was at each one:

February 15 -- 9 pounds lost
    June 18 -- 33 pounds lost
    August 16 -- 41 pounds lost

• Way to Go girl!
  • Nice!!!!!!!
  • Way to go!!!
  • Well done!!

You've just inspired me to take some pictures that won't be so mortifying as the underwear style I've taken before. Might just make me think twice about takeaways etc
  • Quote: Well done!!

You've just inspired me to take some pictures that won't be so mortifying as the underwear style I've taken before. Might just make me think twice about takeaways etc
    Excellent! Yeah, I'm not secure enough to let the word see me in all my nearly-nekkid glory. I was hoping to get back into the jeans, so that's why I took the first picture in February--so that I would have something to compare to later on. It helps when I'm feeling like I still look the same, to look at the picture of my tummy busting out of those jeans!
  • Wow congrats! You have come so far.