Body improvements - hands and wrists

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hey Devs--been a while since I have mentioned it--but WOW you are rockin' your weightloss!
  • Thank you Thighs!
  • my shoulders and chest. I can see veins in the my hands now too. and my face looks much less puffy.

thanks for starting this thread, I needed to have a I'm greatful moment today.
  • My face. I can't wait for my ankles to catch up, someday.
  • thanks for sharing. i feel now my face is more defined and my neck is emerging lol
  • The appearance (or at least being able to feel and "grab") the hip bones have been my favorite thing so far.

My ring size went from like a 9 to a 6.5 !!! (well at least last summer it's probably 7 or so right now.
  • My waist is where I see the most change, but I can see my collar bones now! How sexy! LOL!

Congrats on your positives ladies!
  • It is encouraging to hear everyone's positive changes! We don't have to wait until we hit goal to see them. Way to go chickies!
  • just had to add I asked bf about this last night, and he said my waist (I have an hourglass figure now) and back. Bless his heart!!
  • I remember the first time I saw my wrist bones....no one at home could understand why I was so excited

Now I'm getting excited because my loose skin on my legs is starting to snap back or maybe it's me just being happy & not caring? Who knows? But I'll take it!
  • A couple years ago, my wedding rings did fall off my finger. Since then I have been buying smaller rings. I now wear a size 8 which is a little loose. At my highest, I wore a size 11.