Newbie to 3FC and excited about losing weight!

• I have read many of the posts here (particularly the "reaching goal" posts) and I am sooooo motivated to be one of those that reach my goal and be proud of it!

You all are so supportive of each other and this is a great community!

I'm Angie, 29 yo, 2 children, and started my weight loss journery on March 23, 2009 at 247 pounds. I've been on and off since then and currently I do not know how much I weigh. The scale tends to discourage me (mostly because I become obssessed with the numbers not being what I want them to be) so I'm a bit afraid to step on it for fear of it saying more than I'd like. However, I do have a lot of NSV's. My clothes are fitting loser (well...the two outfits that I have LOL) and people are starting to notice. Maybe I will find the courage to get on the scale soon. Right now, I'm focusing on my healthy eating, my exercise, and staying motivated and positive.

I'm looking forward to posting to this community often!
  • Hi Angie and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Thanks for the welcome, Michelle!
  • Welcome aboard!!! U can do this, we all can do this!!!
  • That's right! We surely can do this and I am willing and ready! Thanks for the welcome, Jokan! :
  • Quote: Thanks for the welcome, Michelle!
    You're so welcome
  • Hey & welcome to 3FC! Congrats on making the choice to improve your life.. if people are noticing and your clothes are fitting looser, then you must be well on your way!

Can't wait to see you on the boards

-Carissa
  • Welcome Angie!