IN THE NEWS - Woman accused of assaulting boyfriend speaks out

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • MILWAUKEE (AP) — A woman accused of helping lure a boyfriend to a hotel room and gluing his genitals to his stomach as punishment for his cheating ways says she and the other women went to the motel to tell him he been found out.

Story here
  • OMG... I'm sorry I LOL'd.... WTH is wrong with people? Is this the 3rd grade?
  • OMG And she says she and the others didn't collaborate? Riiiiiight.
  • he deserves it!!! lol.

seriously - a wife and like 2 or 3 girlfriends?
  • He's lucky that's ALL they did...... lol
  • Well, it's creative, anyway!

But he probably had some significant damage.

Still hard not to laugh.
  • How exactly do four women end up in a hotel with one man and crazy glued genitals without collaboration? "Your honor, I was just walking down the street and heard a noise. When I forced my way into the hotel room and saw the glueing in process I felt compelled to join in."
  • I agree with beerab.
    Remember Lorena Bobbit?
  • Quote: How exactly do four women end up in a hotel with one man and crazy glued genitals without collaboration? "Your honor, I was just walking down the street and heard a noise. When I forced my way into the hotel room and saw the glueing in process I felt compelled to join in."
    LOL - exactly!!! "I tripped and the crazy glue fell from my purse, burst on the way down .. then I fell onto him, gluing his genitals to his stomach."

There is no way she will not be found guilty of cruelty to genitals.
  • Quote: How exactly do four women end up in a hotel with one man and crazy glued genitals without collaboration? "Your honor, I was just walking down the street and heard a noise. When I forced my way into the hotel room and saw the glueing in process I felt compelled to join in."

• She's sort of a reverse Lorena Bobbit! Too funny!
  • Never underestimate us women!!.....beware!
    LMAO.

interesting. when my first bf cheated on me, I wanted to do something worse then that.
    Hes lucky he still has his junk.
  • Ouch!!

Here are the mugshots of the women involved. The wife's photo was not released. Check out the expression on the last woman's face.