Leaving tomorrow!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I jet off for Paris TOMORROW MORNING! And I am in France until December! SO EXCITED!!!!!

And of course, I decided to pack my scale. It is very flat and weighs about 2 lbs. Let's hope i'm not 2 lbs over the weight limit :O.
  • Bon voyage!! Enjoy!!!
  • Have a wonderful trip! I love Paris (apart from the metro), was there a few weeks ago. Gorgeous city
  • Have a safe and wonderful trip
  • How exciting! I love Paris too. We just returned from a vacation there at the beginning of June. Have a wonderful time.
  • You lucky girl... have fun!
  • So exciting! Have a great time Peachy!
  • Yay! I'm sure you'll have a great time--Paris is the most amazing place in the world!
  • Ooo I am so jealous! Have a great time!
  • oooh la la! I studied French in college, had a poster of the Eiffel Tower in my apartment. It was always a dream of mine to go; finally went in 2002. Have a fantastic, fantastic time! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.
  • Have a fun and safe trip! I'm jealous
  • Wow, that's cool! Have fun.
  • oo, have a great time!
    And fill me in about Paris - taking a solo break in october.
  • You are going to have a blast! Are you studying abroad?
  • Well, of course I was 3 pounds over the weight limit. And my flight out of Portland was late, putting me on a later flight to Toronto. Which was also late. So now I am spending the night in Toronto!

Yup, I am studying abroad! Super-excited and thanks for all the good wishes! I will check in because except for 2 weeks of independent travel, I have internet access.