Does your George Foreman help you eat more veggies

• hi,
    i just bought a George Foreman grill. I know people who swear by them and people who used them once and hated them. I was wondering if you guys have good veggie recipes and do you find you cook more veggies with your gf.

Thanks for your advice, I am not a v3ggie eater so I am trying to fix them different ways.

Mary Ellen
  • Great question!!! I LOOOVE my GF grill but strangely, I don't use them for veggies, but I figured if I posted here, I'd come back and check the others' answers. LOL I'd like some recipes too! I like to coat my zucchini with a tsp of EVOO and a packet of ranch dressing and put that on the big grill, so I assume that would be good on the GF too. I love zucchini and mushrooms, don't know why but they go together nicely. XO michelle
  • I haven't actually touched my foreman grill since I went vegetarian. I think roasting veggies is pretty easy and I can do that in my oven or toaster oven.
  • i love mine..but i too dont use it for veggies-its a great idea though! and i think i will start
  • I have used it for zucchini and for eggplant. Spray, season and grill slices. Pull them off, sandwich some cheese (low-fat slice or Laughing Cow smooshed out, or string cheese) between 2 slices and re-grill to melt cheese. Eat with knife and fork or toss on a bun. The best use of the GF has been for fish- I plug it in outside so I so not get fishy smell in the house.
  • I just love these ideas for the veggies!!! I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure out different but healthy ways to fix them!! I'm a very picky veggie eater and I really think this will help!! Any other ideas would be awesome!!