Weekly weigh-in Aug. 10 to Aug. 16

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • More than 40 pounds last week! I'd say that's pretty awesome given that we're in the height of summer and good times.

Congrats to all!
  • Congrats to you!!!!

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I just started last Monday and today I weigh in 4 lbs less! Its a start!!!
  • Quote: Congrats to you!!!!

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I just started last Monday and today I weigh in 4 lbs less! Its a start!!!
    Post exactly where you did Mystic -- congrats on the loss!

Up 2.4 this week. Um, yikes.
  • Lost 3 lbs since last Monday. I'm at 252 today.
  • Exactly the same for 14 days :P
  • Quote: Exactly the same for 14 days :P
    I say props for that! Maintaining is better than gaining girl!
  • Down 5.73lbs from last week, according to FitDay
  • I am down -2.4 since last week!
  • Down 1.4. Yay!
  • I'm down 3 pounds this week!! WooHoo!!
  • Great work, everyone.

(Except for that gain, Chickiegirl--what's happening?)

I'm down 5.6 lbs. Finally! The scale hadn't moved since my July 20th weigh-in!
  • Down 4.6 this week after a couple of slower weeks!
  • Quote: (Except for that gain, Chickiegirl--what's happening?) I'm down 5.6 lbs. Finally! The scale hadn't moved since my July 20th weigh-in!
    I know Alana. No excuses. Met my first mini-goal and haven't been as committed to drop since then.

I know so many people say it -- but I do mean it and I exercised today in the awful heat to prove it! -- I will be back on track now. Next week I will drop if I have to padlock the fridge myself!

Congrats on your drop (and everyone else who lost) -- that's a great loss after such scale stagnation.
  • wow.. this site has been busy!

I'm down 3 more lbs .. that makes me extra happy! I just might make that labor day goal
  • 11th: 267.8, down from 272.0; lost: 4.2!!
    WOOT!!