Recaptured the 170s. Again.

• I've been bouncing like a tennis ball lately.

Wanted to get to the 170s for my Spain vacation. Made 182.

Wanted to lose weight on holiday and was disappointed to be 184.2 the day after I got back. However, the travel water whooshed away, and 2 weeks later I was down to 176.8. It was almost scary fast.

8 days later, back up to 184.8.

10 days later, back down to 177.0.

8 days later, back up to 181.8.

2 days later, back down to 179.8.

Trying really hard!
  • Those are some big swings. Do you know what they are from? Are they typical for your body?
  • I certainly have experienced that, and am going through a little of it right now too. the ups and downs of weight loss certainly test that old perseverence mettle.

hang in there, it's all part of the process
  • Sounds like water issues to me. You have done very well, 66 pounds lost!
  • Glad to hear you re-captured the 170's.
    I have been bouncing around between 222 - 213 the last couple of months.
    Vacations and stress can affect your weight. Hopefully, the weight will get out of the 170's soon. Keep Up The Great Work!
  • For me, the lower you get the more of a pain in the butt it is....just don't let it get you down girlie, you will get there as long as you are diligent!
  • You can do eet!
  • The 170s have been a slow slide down for me too.. but I'm determined to leave them behind. I think I've been here for two months at least....
  • Thanks for the replies, guys.

Yep, a bit of water in there but the main culprit has been eating too much of the wrong things too often. Bad horse.
  • Tanee is right, every single pound is such a victory when you get to a lower weight. You've had a lot to distract you, I think you've done amazingly well considering.
  • Quote: I've been bouncing like a tennis ball lately.

Wanted to get to the 170s for my Spain vacation. Made 182.

Wanted to lose weight on holiday and was disappointed to be 184.2 the day after I got back. However, the travel water whooshed away, and 2 weeks later I was down to 176.8. It was almost scary fast.

8 days later, back up to 184.8.

10 days later, back down to 177.0.

8 days later, back up to 181.8.

2 days later, back down to 179.8.

Trying really hard!
    1 more day later, back down to 178.6.

At least it's been mostly water and at least I've grabbed it. Only 2lbs to go to get back to where I was. off for a dog walk.