What was the Last Thing You Ate/Drank?

You're on Page 11 of 34
Go to
  • What's a roti?
  • Just had birthday cake flavored ice cream. Dreyer's Take the Cake Light Ice Cream.

Yummy in the tummy, will be an occasional treat for sure.
  • Quote: What's a roti?
    unleavened flatbread made from flour (flour we use is half wheat and half white)
  • Quote: Just had birthday cake flavored ice cream. Dreyer's Take the Cake Light Ice Cream.

Yummy in the tummy, will be an occasional treat for sure.
    wow that sounds really interesting!!
    lol at yummy in my tummy
  • Lunch:
    appetizer : 1 mango
    - main course - slices of tomato, with chicken curry, and a couple of sweet silverskin pickled onions.
    finished the meal with an orange and mango squash "martini" drink. (N/A - non-alcohol)
    (not my photo)
  • I would post here but I eat the same ole things day after day so my posts would get boring and monotonous quickly
  • scrambled eggs with homemade salsa
  • Quote: I would post here but I eat the same ole things day after day so my posts would get boring and monotonous quickly
    lol i dont mind, i like reading what people eat, even if its the same thing hehe
  • Eating right now: Dannon Light & Fit Lemon Chiffon Flavor. Yogurt has been on sale for like 3 weeks now so we have been buying it a lot.
  • Quote: lol i dont mind, i like reading what people eat, even if its the same thing hehe

Aww, you're the sweetest

So far today I have had a protein shake, 2 eggs cooked with pam and black pepper and an 8oz glass of metamucil
  • Quote: Eating right now: Dannon Light & Fit Lemon Chiffon Flavor. Yogurt has been on sale for like 3 weeks now so we have been buying it a lot.
    mmmm yoghurt, i love yoghurt. that sounds really yummy.
  • Quote: Aww, you're the sweetest

So far today I have had a protein shake, 2 eggs cooked with pam and black pepper and an 8oz glass of metamucil
    aww thanks !

i just went to your battle of the bulge blog. daym girl, i am so impressed! you have come so far!! and especially the difference on your face, AMAZING!! you look postively radiant in the after pictures!
    i also read the long list of health benefits that came with you losing all that weight. great stuff

been meaning to ask you , what is pam? is that a type of spray oil?

ps nice to have you join us here!
    ===

last thing i drank was water. so far have drunk 1.2 litres.
  • Aww thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, pam is a non stick cooking spray
  • Quote: Aww thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, pam is a non stick cooking spray
    hehe you're so welcome!

--

ahhh thanks !! good to know!
  • Currently eating a Polly-O 2% Mozzarella Cheese stick. Want to be eating another baked cinnamon sugar pita chip but trying to be strong.