Wish me luck...

• I'm off tomorrow for a 10 day vacation. First off is a wedding I'm attending in western MA and then I'll be heading over to the Cape to spend time with a friend. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm going to the wedding and to the Cape with a good friend of mine I haven't seen in nearly 6 years (we talk every day via email). This is also a person that I've sorta had a crush on all during the time I've known her.

The last time she saw me was when I lost weight before, so she won't really know that I lost over 160 pounds

My last vacation with my family was a disaster in terms of weight and health. I gained like 9 pounds in 10 days. I didn't think that was physically possible, but I somehow managed to do it.

This time, I'd like to pretty much remain within 2 or 3 pounds. Any weight I put on, I should be able to take off again fairly quickly.

P.S., I'll be without internet access for the entire trip. I'll miss ya!
  • We'll miss you too!!

Have a good time and good luck
  • For the road!!
    Have fun and be careful!!
  • good luck with the friend, Matt! (please keep us updated, I'm a hopeless romantic and obviously nosey too, heh heh)

I'm nervous about an upcoming vacation with family (not for another couple of weeks). My aunt and cousin know their ways around a kitchen. But I think we'll be pretty active too, which will help (they're all thin).

Forewarned is forearmed, as the saying goes. Being mentally prepared should help you. Have a great time.
  • If you have an iphone you can always track on an app tracker (there are a few)

good luck!

• Good luck and have fun!!
  • Have a great time!
  • With all the hard work you have been putting in, you have certainly earned a vacation! Just remember to drink your water, reach for the fruits and veggies first and keep an eye on your portions. I bet when you get home, you find that you haven't gained very much and that it comes right back off.

Enjoy yourself!
  • Matt have a wonderful time. You will be missed. Check back in as soon as you get home!
  • Matt-hope you have a wonderful time, and enjoy your vacation!
  • Have fun and enjoy yourself,,,,it's a vacation,,,,it's part of life, hugs
  • Quote: good luck with the friend, Matt! (please keep us updated, I'm a hopeless romantic and obviously nosey too, heh heh)
    ditto to this!!!!

have a great time!! your determination is the first step to taking it easy on the calories! you'll do great!