Thank you!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This is a HUGE thank you to all the people at 3FC who have inspired, supported and encouraged me. To all the ones who have told me that I am an inspiration to them as well.

I truly believe this place is a godsend and I feel blessed to have "stumbled" across it. There's so many many things here that can help anyone in their weight loss journey if they chose to utilize all that is offered here.

I had lost about 70 or 80 pounds when I joined here ( I don't rightly remember an exact number) but the rest I have lost, I know I have done the hard work but all of you have helped me in so many ways that you will probably never even know.

Once again, thanks so much and to all of you who do encourage and support and offer up all that wonderful advice, please keep doing what you do because there's always people out there who really, truly need it.

Lots of love
    Michelle
  • with whatever I have contributed--you are truly welcome. Ditto to you!

• Kira
  • Here here!

• Kira, lottie63

• Agreed! 3FC is a GREAT resource and the folk here are the BEST!

Thank you too for your presence here - 3FC has been blessed by your posts
  • Quote: Agreed! 3FC is a GREAT resource and the folk here are the BEST!

Thank you too for your presence here - 3FC has been blessed by your posts

Thank you so very much!! You are always so supportive of everyone and you are great inspiration!! Thank you
  • EveLHaelf -

Right back atcha
  • AHHHHH, you picked the name that I liked in the poll! The voting was already closed, but Onderchic was my favorite.

It truly shows the commitment you have made with the play on words and all.
  • Quote: AHHHHH, you picked the name that I liked in the poll! The voting was already closed, but Onderchic was my favorite.

It truly shows the commitment you have made with the play on words and all.

Thank you so much! UniquelyNormal is the one whom suggested it
  • Thank YOU for all the support and warmth you share here. You help make this a welcoming place, WONDERchick!!!
  • Quote: Thank YOU for all the support and warmth you share here. You help make this a welcoming place, WONDERchick!!!

Awww, you are so great! Thank you
  • Ahhhh you're a good girl Michelle And thank YOU for all that you do! x