because I'm an attention gigolo...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here are some comparison pics showing my new all time low as an adult to my highest weight.

I posted them in another thread, but you can see them here!
  • Wow wow wow! You look fantastic! Like a whole other person! Amazing! Congrats
  • I must agree with Onederchic you look AMAZING!
  • Hey Matt,

That really is just amazing, as Onderchic says, you just don't look like the same guy, brilliant, well done.
  • OMG! I am so incredibly proud of you! Wow. Amazed. You do look like a another man entirely. I bet you feel 100% better too without the excess weighing you down. Cheers.

One thing is missing--a beautiful smile to celebrate an awesome accomplishment. That is with the next milestone pic, right?
  • Congrats! You look absolutely terrific! What a stud! Keep up the good work!!
  • You look great!
  • what an inspiration!!! Thank you for that!!!
  • You look amazing, you've come so far. You must feel so different. keep us posted.
  • I was just saying the other day that we need a gigolo around here. Congratulations!
  • Incredible! You look great!! Keep flaunting it, you!
  • Matt ... that is a stunning achievement! I'd imagine that there truly is nothing impossible for you. Keep on posting - there are a LOT of us that are using your progress as daily inspiration!
  • Whoa, that is an AMAZING loss! Over 163 pounds.. that's almost what I weigh now! You've practically lost one of me! That.. is amazing.
  • Amazing!
  • You should be so proud of yourself! 163 lbs is an amazing accomplishment!