Im fat! AND I can run!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Yes Im fat. But I can run!

My running is improving so very well! Im slowly working my way up, and currently cant run that far. But I sure am improving! Ive ALMOST gotten to where I can run a whole block without stopping. For me, that is a totally awesome victory! Im so proud of myself because at 145 lbs when I was younger, I couldnt even run as far as I can now!

I started out in January huffing and puffing, just walking around outside. Now I can run!!!
  • Awesome!! Congrats
  • I know that feeling!!! When I started I couldn't run a full minute! You rock!!!
  • Congrats! I can't WAIT to run. Ithink I'd really like it. My left knee gives me trouble sometimes, and my boobs are way too big to try to run now, but maybe when I get down to where you are I will give it a shot.
  • That is sooooooooo wonderful. Congrats!
  • Congratulations Mug!

Lottie -FYI, I have several friends who are, shall we say, gifted in the boob department who wear the Enell Sports Bra to run in (and for other sports too, I believe) and say that they don't have any problems.
  • Congrats! I will probably be this excited when I can tackle a couple flights of stairs without huffing and puffing lol.
  • Quote: Congratulations Mug!

Lottie -FYI, I have several friends who are, shall we say, gifted in the boob department who wear the Enell Sports Bra to run in (and for other sports too, I believe) and say that they don't have any problems.
    I looked on enells site but they only go up to a DDD/F I believe and I am an H.

But once I can fit into one I will definitely invest!
  • Congratulations!

• Oh Mug, this is absolutely, positively, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! Look how far you've come! I'm so unbelievably happy for you! Look what you've accomplished. Amazing. Simply amazing.
  • Quote: I looked on enells site but they only go up to a DDD/F I believe and I am an H.

But once I can fit into one I will definitely invest!
    I'm a G and I ordered one awhile back after hearing how great they are. I ordered by measurement and got what I thought was the correct size, but once I got it on I found that there was still quite a bit of bouncing going on. Drat!
  • huge congrats!!!! i have just began running so your post really pushed me on today! well done sweetie, you are achieving something every day!
  • That is so awesome!!! Congrats!
  • Quote: Yes Im fat. But I can run!

My running is improving so very well! Im slowly working my way up, and currently cant run that far. But I sure am improving! Ive ALMOST gotten to where I can run a whole block without stopping. For me, that is a totally awesome victory! Im so proud of myself because at 145 lbs when I was younger, I couldnt even run as far as I can now!

I started out in January huffing and puffing, just walking around outside. Now I can run!!!
    GO YOU! Running is so much fun and it's brilliant to hear that others enjoy it too
  • Congrats! I just recently started running(I can only go about 2-3 min at 5.5 mph) and I can't wait to make a post like yours. You ROCK!