Binge-free challenge ~ Aug. 3 - 9

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I have had a really hard day today , I really want to binge but I can't let myself because it's only early days, it's my 13th day being binge free and I'm getting weighed in tomorrow and feel like I have the world on my shoulders! lol how over dramatic, I think I'm going to go for a walk to divert my attention!!!
  • Quote: I have had a really hard day today , I really want to binge but I can't let myself because it's only early days, it's my 13th day being binge free and I'm getting weighed in tomorrow and feel like I have the world on my shoulders! lol how over dramatic, I think I'm going to go for a walk to divert my attention!!!
    13 days is fantastic. Hang in there!

Ash
  • SoulSurvivor--awesome job--13 days is fantastic! You must be proud of what you have accomplished. Hang in there!!
  • Hi everybody.

Typical of me, I post in a thread like this and go on a two day, all out, knock-down-drag-out feeding frenzy of epic proportions. I am not kidding. It is almost as if I had to have a bad reaction to making such a statement, as if the pressure was just too much or something. Talk about someone who really needs to get over herself.

The last two days have been really good, tho. I am in control and on track. This is something I have to take a day at a time, sometimes an hour at a time. I hate that I can binge so easily. It is beyond frustrating and sad.

Thank you for being here and for listening to my whining.
  • SoulSurvivor, 13 days. You are my hero!
  • hello all. Well my eating hasn't been terrible--but I feel so out of routine I am so TEMPTED to binge! Which is silly because binging is NOT part of my normal routine.
  • Hi all! Haven't checked in here in a few days. Hope you all are doing good. I was out of town yesterday and got back today. Made some good decisions for the most part. We went to this buffet at a Mexican resturant today. I did very well. I skipped all the fatty hot entrees and headed to the salad bar to make myself veggie tacos. For once I left a buffet not feeling like I needed to be taken out in a wheelbarrow.
  • Aw thank you all so much!! Reading your messages at work just really cheered me up today!
    Hang in there Jen, it's just the devil tempting you :P
    Rain Dancer - a minute at a time is better than no thought at all. It takes alot to recognise your own pace and it seems like you're not afraid of the truth! You can do this!
  • Day 3 for me.I am telling myself that bingeing is not an option for me anymore....we will see how that works.
  • I screw.... sorry... I joined this threat promising I would not binge during the week of 3-9 and boom.... here comes Saturday and ruined the whole thing... oh well.... working hard now and back on the wagon.... Hope you people are doing well...