can i join in the fun?

• Hi ladies!
    i have been browsing here for a few days now, and the support here is phenominal!
    i started at 19st 2lbs, i'm at 18st 6lbs atm, my goal is to get to 12 stone, which is exactly 100lbs to lose in total!

I am a stay at home mom of a 2 year old little boy, doing weight watchers and going to the gym 4-5 times a week, mixture of resistance weights and cardio.

my mini goal for the moment is to wear a size 14 (us size 10) by the end of november, as i am getting married and thats the size i was when i met df!

looking forward to getting to know you all, you are all very inspirational women!
  • Hey there, this place is amazing isn't it? The best collection of ladies I've come across. (and the occasional guy of course )
  • Hi there and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle

• and congrats on the upcoming wedding! What a good motivator!
  • Welcome to the group.

Like others on here I imagine in time you will have to change your name from Fatgirl to Skinnygirl. Right?
  • Welcome!!!
  • Always a pleasure to have someone new arrive to start a journey with all of us.

• So glad you stopped lurking and joined us! This IS a great community with lots of support, and advice and

• This is an AWESOME support site!
  • Welcome! I have only been here for a few months and can tell you that the support is awesome!!
  • thank you all so much for the welcome!
  • welcome! and congratulations on what you've lost already!
  • Welcome!
  • A big and on your success so far! You'll find lots of support here!!