have lost 45 pounds so far!

• i am really happy that i have lost 45 pounds so far!! it continues to be a big struggle for every single ounce, but i am so glad that i am sticking with it. i have gone down 4 sizes also, which is feeling quite good. i still have more weight to lose than i have already lost, but it doesn't feel quite as daunting, anyway, as it once did since i have experienced this success so far. well, thanks for listening!
  • Wooooo!! Congrats!!
  • Quote: i am really happy that i have lost 45 pounds so far!! it continues to be a big struggle for every single ounce, but i am so glad that i am sticking with it. i have gone down 4 sizes also, which is feeling quite good. i still have more weight to lose than i have already lost, but it doesn't feel quite as daunting, anyway, as it once did since i have experienced this success so far. well, thanks for listening!
    Way to go!! This is fabulous!!!

I know what you mean about it not feeling as daunting anymore. I feel that too
  • That's AWESOME!
  • WTG!! That's awesome progress. Slow and steady wins the race so you're doing great!
  • That is AWESOME! Way to go!
  • thank you so much for your kind words Onederchic, inthemidst, beautifulone, pucedaisy, momof5k, and jamiewyn!! i really appreciate it!