VIDEO - Julia and James First Dance - Dirty Dancing

• I am sure most have seen this, it has been around for a bit now but I just love it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhlm9GTAQ0
  • That made me all teary-eyed!! Sooo fun and so sweet!!

I just did a smidge of back-history on it and found this!!

THE BIG I DO REDO: A Short History

THE BIG I DO REDO is the brain child of wedding photographer Julia Boggio, who also gained international notoriety as "the Dirty Dancing Bride" when she and her husband posted their wedding dance on You Tube (see below). Over 5 million hits later, they’ve appeared on television shows across the world, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, where Julia danced with none other than Patrick Swayze himself.
    When Patrick was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, Julia decided to organise a nationwide charity fundraising event that celebrated love. As one of the UK’s top wedding photographers, Julia is always hearing her brides say that they’d love to wear their gowns again. Thus THE BIG I DO REDO was born!
    Julia says, "I hope that this event will capture the imaginations of people across Britain. The day is about celebrating love in all its forms. Please do get involved."
    Julia chose two cancer charities to be the beneficiaries: Macmillan Cancer Support, and Pancreatic Cancer UK, who will also benefit from the eBay Auction.

Oh GOSH!
  • It makes me cry everytime I watch it.
  • Nice. Loved the movie too!
  • Yeah, it was one of my momma's favorites
  • You have me out here in Philly at the local internet cafe, dancing, singing and grinning at my computer.
  • Hehe
  • By the way, I LOVE your new name!!! Makes you sound like a SuperHeroine!!
  • Hehehe!! Thank you
  • That was neat
    Thank you for sharing that it was enjoyable.
  • You're very welcome
  • That is SO cute. i found this one and I thought it was so funny.

I would love to do this at my wedding.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqiw-Kqtlr0
  • Thanks! I seen that one the other day too, loved it
  • Quote: Hehehe!! Thank you
    You're welcome!