Buffalo Wild Wings

• I'm going there for dinner, I have no idea what to get!!! HELP!?
  • OOOOOOH I love BW3's!!!!!!!! Okay. If your going for taste. I LOVE terriyaki, garlic parmesan, and the peach habenero. YUM -O! Okay, now I want it. Good thing the closest is like an hour from me.

Buffalo Chips and Ranch is divine..... but not good for you.
  • http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutriti...alo-wild-wings

Depends on how many calories you wanna take in. A Naked chicken wrap is only 440 calories... not bad compared to some things on there... a grilled chicken salad's only 180. There are some okayish options in there...
  • Love the Habanero and Asian Zing. Sometimes they use too much sauce though. If you were looking for a healthy option, I don't think there is one (not sure about that).
  • OOOPS

Didn't see the previous post. I just didn't notice any the last time I was there.
  • mmmm.
    hot wings.....

when I have to go out...I just order a salad with lite dressing. it's the safest thing.
  • Considering that I just went for bbq and made the worst choices available, I refrain from giving advice.

Also, corn bread is awesome.
  • Quote: mmmm.
    hot wings.....

when I have to go out...I just order a salad with lite dressing. it's the safest thing.
    Watch yourself there. I've seen some dangerous salads (even without dressing). Seriously, just take a look at the nutritional info on Chili's salads (their house side salad is 5 ww points without dressing, for a side!). There's a reason none of them made it to the "guiltless" menu
  • Quote:
    Also, corn bread is awesome.

I was delighted when I found my local grocery store now sells individually wrapped cornbreads from the deli. They are only 50 cents and 190 calories! SUCH a better alternative to making a whole batch...and then refraining from eating the entire thing.