Stupid scale.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Every time I step on the damn thing my weight goes up and down and then up 3-5 lbs and so I just have decided to stop stepping.

I'm buying that eatsmart sclae on Monday. I CAN NOT WAIT.

I have been OP for 14 days, on sunday I supposedly weighed 263, and today after stepping my way up 5 lbs, I am up to 268, I figured...if I step on it again, I will weigh 269, screw this! and put it away.

and it's probably nto water weight I drank way over 64 oz yesterday and was not retaining. augh! PAIN IN MY A**
  • I got my eatsmart scale in the mail yesterday. I really like it. It did weigh the same each time I got on it. I also like that the digital reading glows so I can read it when I get up in the morning without having to turn my lights on.
  • awesome!
  • Yep, you need something much more reliable! It's hard enough to do this without the added aggravation of a fluctuating scale.
  • Seriously.

It makes me want to run screaming into the night when I get on that scale and its up 3lbs for no apparent reason. It's so heart wrenching and disappointing....

I got my package confirmation in the mail today..... new scale by the 4th! Whoo!
  • I HATE that. I used to have a mega unreliable scale and I ditched it. Weight loss is hard enough without that pain in the butt uncertainty to deal with!
  • My last scale apparently topped out at ~260, even though it said it went up to 300. Imagine my surprise when I went to the dr. & weighed 281!!! THAT was a rotten scale. You'll enjoy your new one, especially as the weight comes off :-)
  • Whoa! That woulda sucked bcort! I probably would have cried! My old old old scale kinda did that to me.... turned out it was literally like 12lbs under the doctor's scale. Ugh. Talk about being punched in the gut on physical day....
  • I had the same issues until I got my Tanita. It has been wonderful.

YAY on getting a new scale!!!

I am going to have to go and check out the scale you mentioned. It sounds interesting.
  • oh my gosh! I hate the scale I have now, it is so frustrating. It constantly fluctuates and it is never the same as my doctor's scale. I also really dislike having to wait until Monday at the doctor every week to know what I weigh. UGGHH. I will have to look into the scales that you all are mentioning. Thanks!
  • My scale and I have a love/hate relationship.
  • I just got confirmation that my new scale is on it's way to me. Can't wait to have something that is consistent!
    I honestly think this is the least we can do for ourselves--have a scale that works!!!
  • My scale does this...I weighed myself this morning...146.2...And if I do it again it says 147! It goes up to 150 depending on the day...I have even seen it say 138! Fooled me! lol...
  • AUGH!

I have WII FIT!

SCALE, DOH'!
  • LOL!

I take it Wii Fit has a scale on it?? A good one??