Salmon Burgers

• Check this out:
    http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...odid=11471600#

I bought these at a Costco store. I think they were around $12 for 12 patties. I don't know why it is so much higher on the website - shipping, maybe.

Anyway, I love the burgers. They taste delicious and are very convenient. I had been eating Talapia, but wanted something healthier Omega 6-wise.

Each burger has 170 calories.
  • I LOVE LOVE these too.

We buy 2 bags every other time we go to costco!!
  • I love these! I eat them all the time. In fact, I had one for dinner! For 170 calories, it has a whopping 20 grams of protein and tastes as delicious without the bun.
  • those look good...thanks for confirming they are good! I will have to check if the BJs (similar wholesale club!) here has them
  • How do you all eat them? I am assuming not with ketchup and mustard lol
  • Yum, I've never seen these before. I just made some salmon patties yesterday, out of canned salmon, breadcrumbs, parsley, egg, etc. They're very good.

I had mine with a lemon sauce poured over it, and I also eat them with horseradish or maybe cocktail sauce (horseradish + ketchup). I'm curious to see how others top their salmon burgers.
  • Hyacinth, love your pic. That is exactly who I thought of when I saw the name.

Anyway, of course homemade patties are delicious - I love the ones made with canned salmon. The burgers are convenient and they do have more of a fresh fish taste than patties made with canned salmon.

I have made some kind of lemon sauce for my homemade patties. I haven't put anything on the salmon burgers from Costco. I thought about making a low cal tartar sauce or maybe something with an asian flavor. In fact, I think I am going to try a little of Trader Joe's Asian Soy/Sesame/Ginger salad dressing.
  • If you have a Sams Club they also have a variety that is 130 calories per pattie I love them all I cook them in my George Formon{sp},Cook in about 4 to 5 min.So no extra fats I eat them plain {no bread extra} with salad I LOVE THEM GREAT sourse of protein Costco also has BOCA burgers CHEAP and they are 100 cals per burger and good protein
  • I love salmon patties prepared like hyacinth's recipe. Although the fish taste of salmon burgers might not be as good, I would love to give them a try as a way of eating fish a couple of times a week.
  • I get that same brand of salmon burgers at Smart and Final. 1 bag is like $12?

I love them!! So handy - I put them grilled with onions in mixed green salad with raspberry dressing and mandarin oranges, as a burger on a bun, or in tomato or red pepper soup.
  • Sounds delish! Seems like a great alternative for those days when I don't make my own. I'll have to check those out on my next trip to Costco.

Thanks for sharing!
  • BJs store has them too (different brand though). Hubby likes them. I don't like fish and usually cannot stand the smell but when he cooked it the smell was not too bad.
  • Of course I forgot to look for these yesterday while I was at COSTCO. I'll have to make a note to myself to remember next time.
  • We squeeze some lemon juice on ours, sometimes I'll add a tiny pinch of soy sauce. We don't add too much to them.
  • I've never heard of salmon burgers, but these sounds amazing. Definitely want to try them!